If you would like to participate in the Vernon Job Fair on April 9, 2019, please fill out the following form. An invoice for the registration fee and lunch (optional) will be emailed to you. Your table is not guaranteed until payment is made.
The $100 registration fee will include:
- One 6' table, covered and skirted with two chairs
- Electrical power upon request (you must bring your own extension cord)
- Business name and description on www.vernonjobfair.ca
- Event advertising on radio and in print
- Access to hundreds of enthusiastic job seekers
The Job Fair takes place from 10am to 3pm. If you would like to pre-order lunch, please review the menu: Vernon Lodge Menu (pdf). The cost is $16 including tax and gratuity. Other lunch options are to bring your own or go to the restaurant and eat-in or order and pick-up.